- < 3.7 miles = will train 5x per month
- > 5 miles = will train 1x per month
- Distance matters less the more expensive the gym
- The root problem is uncertainty.
- Notice it (procrastination is a good sign)
- Repeat “Certainty is the enemy of awesome! Uncertainty is the fuel for an amazing life!”
- Do what you are afraid of. -> Enjoy the results. 🙂
If you ask for help,
- have a plan first,
- complete as many tasks as possible yourself
- and only then ask for help on a specific task you need help with.
Wisdom is about pattern recognition. And the older you are, the more patterns you’ve seen.
- Elder employees know how to read people (‘s emotions) better
- Mentor in private
- Asking “why” and “what if” a lot may be helpful
- Be curious – try to talk to all departments
Research shows that the judgment of the interviewers
- in the best case adds nothing of relevance to the admissions process.
- can be harmful, undercutting the impact of other, more valuable information about interviewees.
What can be done?
- Structure interviews so that all candidates receive the same questions to make interviews more reliable and modestly more predictive of job success.
- Test job-related skills, rather than idly chatting or asking personal questions.
P.S.: You could also learn from the most successful companies and select applicants based on IQ tests – which means they are well equipped to adapt to the ever changing requirements and challenges of modern work.
- You feel okay, with doing nothing.
- Instead of keeping yourself busy with unimportant tasks, wait for the important ones.
Welcome to KEY POINTS. Let’s create something beautiful 🙂